Friday, June 22, 2012

LinkedIn Connection

Thanks for the LinkedIn connection!

Advantages of working with Jim The Mortgage Man...

  • FREE Social Media Marketing Tools!
  • FREE Same Day Mortgage Pre-Approval and FREE Credit Report!
  • TEN DAYS TO CLOSE! Call and ask me how!
  • Wide array of mortgage loan products, Conforming including LPMI and BPMI, FHA, VA, and USDA
  • Yes... We can do manufactured housing!
  • Electronic disclosures and a virtually paperless process!
  • I am ALWAYS on call! When you are working, I am working! Including nights and weekends!
Call on me anytime with questions and please remember, my business like yours is built on referrals. 

** FREE ** Below is a link to one of my favorite financial calculators. If you have a smart phone like an iPhone or Android you can even get the free app.
http://www.calcmoolator.com/

Have a Blessed Day!

Jim Barber

Loan Officer - NMLS  ID 146285
First Liberty Financial Mortgage
Direct 502-354-8699
Office 502-283-1608
Fax # 502-238-7890

Schedule a meeting: Meeting.JimBarber.info

My Life Verse:
"Work hard and cheerfully at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."
Colossians 3:23
===========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment